Rock Salt and Driftwood - 200g
Rocksalt and Driftwood - Upto 40 Hrs burn time.
Mesmerising floral marine scent where refreshing notes of seaweed and green algae lie in cool rock pools livened by a fresh coastal breeze and enhanced by touches of cyclamen and water lily. At the base of the fragrance, sparkling salt crusted driftwood is warmed by amber, patchouli and musk.
Sweet cherries, raspberry and cassis open this fragrance, leading into notes of orris, raspberry leaf and fig lying on a creamy, coconut base.
Alluring and exotic, sweet fruity undertones are encased by fresh powdered rose that drifts towards an intoxicating heart of amber and guaiacwood. Sweet lily and jasmine embrace the dark aroma of patchouli, before coming to rest on a woody bed of cedar and sandalwood, lightened by sweet vanilla musk.
Smooth hints of chocolate warm the zesty tones of mandarin and bergamot as the fragrance blooms. A sweet heart of jasmine and amber is wrapped in floral notes of lavender and lily, before drying to reveal a soft base of vanilla musk.
How to look after your candle.
- For your first burn, ensure you burn your candle for 1-2 hours so it creates a melt pool to reach all edges of the glass. This will ensure that your candle burns evenly.
- Suggested burn time of your candle is around 40 hours.
- Burn time should be a maximum of 4 hours each time.
- Always trim the wooden wick to avoid high flames
- Keep candles away from flammables and children.